:: About Us
:: Our Policies
:: Contact Us
LET'S HEAL IT! - 14 Tracks:
1. Introduction "THAT'S WHY I CAME HERE" - Tanisha Rasanna Dyushambee: January 9, 1981 to April 9, 2001 mp3
2. HEY YOU PEOPLE! - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD mp3
3. WHAT'S YOUR GAME? - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD mp3
4. HEAL IT! - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD mp3
5. GIT OFF! - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD mp3
6. WISDOM of LOVE - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
7. SOUL to SOUL - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD mp3
8. FOR ALL the GOOD TIMES (lyrics) - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
9. HAPPY in the BUSINESS of LIFE* - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD; arrangement by Gaea Schell & David Miller.
10. THE FEELING of LOVE - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
11. LOVE NOTE - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD mp3
12. FOR ALL the GOOD TIMES (instrumental) - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
13. YOU DIDN'T HAVE to LIE to ME - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD mp3
14. SOMETIMES - Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
LISTEN to the SUN, Musicians:
1. Gaea Schell - Piano on tracks 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; arrangement HAPPY in the BUSINESS of LIFE
2. David Miller - Acoustic Bass on tracks 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; arrangement HAPPY in the BUSINESS of LIFE
3, Dylan Savage - Drums on tracks 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
4. Rama Demetrius Dyushambee - All vocal tracks, Tenor Sax on tracks 3, 5, 12; composer of all compositions, CD producer, all arrangements except for *HAPPY in the BUSINESS of LIFE
5. Richard Enchelmeyer - Trombone on track 2
6. Robbie Smith - Trumpet on track 2
7. Tripp Sprague - Alto & Tenor Saxophones on track 2
8.Heshimu Adisa - Electric Bass on track 3
9. Lionel Alfred - Drums on tracks 5, 12, 13
10. Robert Cobb - Rhythm Guitar on tracks 3, 5, 12
11. George Decarolis - Trumpet on tracks 3, 5, 12
12. David Harris - Solo & Rhythm Guitar on tracks 3, 5, 12
13. Jeanine - Guitar on track 13
14. Lien - Bongo Drums on track 13
15. Toby Massie - Drums on track 3
16. Mark Williams - Acoustic Bass on tracks 5, 12, 13
Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD - AKA: Inspector Out Rageous, The Cosmic Detective; Cosmic D; Jughead; E.D.; Eddie Harris; Edward Douglas Harris, Jr.(false name on birth certificate) - or whatever label. “I know that I am a figment of my imagination:-), and I know better than to take myself or anyone else too seriously.”
I was born, yep, this time, October 25, 1943 in Petersburg, Virginia. Lived most of his adolescent years in “South B Village,” an African American village in Hopewell, Virginia and teen years in "Davisville" Project until graduation from “segregated” Carter G. Woodson High School at 17 years old, and enlistment into the US Navy in 1961 - Viet Nam Era Veteran, honorably discharged October 25, 1964 after 3 years, 3 months and 3 days.
My musical roots trace from the’40s and ‘50s Southern Black Baptist Gospel in the local church and “The Grand Ole Opry” on grandparents’ home radio, to high school choir and band. Also, high school “do-wop” group with Jimmy Hayes (original and current singer with THE PERSUASIONS) - the highlight of which was a booking on a show with the original IKE and TINA TURNER band touring the “Chitlin’ circuit” in their bus. And, on to music school after the Navy, followed by three years as a private high school music teacher, director of a local Boston, Massachusetts production of the Rock Opera, JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR. Played the college and club circuit from New York to Maine for 3 years with the Bill Colwell Band, during which time the band backed up JOHN LEE HOOKER on his Boston area gigs in the early ‘70s, and shared a dressing room area with MILES DAVIS for one week.
For the last past 20 years his priority has been raising his -now deceased as a Homo sapien- 20 years and 3 months daughter/Indigo Child and Evolution Angel, Tanisha Rasanna Dyushambee; And, studying, learning and experiencing how “this that and the other” is related to “the other, that and this,” in preparation for “The Landing” and transition to the next millennium, paradigm, level and dimension.
More extensive biographical information available at; www.YOUtopiaINstitute.org/about.html
Tracks 2, 4, 11 and 12 recorded 1980 at Bay Records, Alameda, California: Engineer-Michael Cogan. Re-mix July 3, 2000 at Penguin Studios, Los Angeles, California: Engineer-John Strolker. All Other tracks recorded December 30, 2002 at Signature Sound, San Diego California: Engineer-John Strolker, and February 12, 2003 at Revolt Recording, San Diego, California: Engineer-Robert Stojak and Final Mix February 23, 2003. Mastered February 25, 2003, King TetTM Productions, Ltd.-Eric Van der Wyk.